PCA Skin Pigment Gel® Pro
PCA Skin Pigment Gel® Pro
Intensive Dark Spot Corrective
Experience a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation for all Fitzpatricks and skin types. This advanced, dermatologically tested corrective helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots. Its industry-leading, hydroquinone-free formula is powered by the proprietary SynerPro Complex, which uses multiple modes of action to effectively target stubborn forms of UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma. The result is skin that appears more even and bright with continued use.
- Delivers a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation
- Improvements in hyperpigmentation seen in as early as 4 weeks
- Helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots
- Effective against UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma
Water, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tranexamic Acid, Bisabolol, Hexylresorcinol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Propyl Gallate, Pentylene Glycol, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glabridin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water.
After cleansing and toning, smooth onto the face, neck, and décolleté or affected areas. Use twice daily for maximum benefits. Follow with treatment serums, and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.
Clinical Study Data
Pigment Gel® Pro was tested on 48 female participants between the ages of 18 and 86 with Fitzpatrick types I-VI. The clinical study evaluated the product’s effects on the skin when applied twice daily over 16 weeks.
Results After 4 Weeks*
- 74% of subjects demonstrated a reduction in hyperpigmentation
Results After 16 Weeks**
- 85% of subjects demonstrated a reduction in the intensity of a pigmented spot
- 70% of subjects demonstrated a reduction in the size of a pigmented spot
- 70% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in pigment extent over the entire face
- 100% of subjects demonstrated an improvement in facial brightness
Apply Pigment Gel® Pro on areas of discoloration on the body, such as the neck, décolleté, hands, and arms.
To enhance overall brightening results and protection from environmental offenders, apply one to two pumps of Pigment Gel® Pro with a pea-sized amount of C&E Advanced and apply it to the face, neck, and décolleté each morning. Follow with the appropriate broad spectrum SPF product.
For dry or sensitive skin types, apply a mixture of Pigment Gel® Pro and Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum to correct hyperpigmentation while hydrating the skin.