M.A.D Skincare Youth Transformation Age Corrective Serum
This product is currently sold out.
Improves Texture, Hydrates & Plumps Skin
This multi- stem cell and multi-peptide technology infused serum will be a great choice in your anti-aging regimen to have the best possible looking skin. Skin will feel hydrated, moist, plump, nourished and recharged.
- Multi- stem cell infused serum combats chronological aging for skin that feels hydrated, moist, plump, nourished and recharged.
- This potent peptide complex helps to remodel the skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and improve elasticity.
- A super addition to your anti aging regimen for the best possible looking skin.
- Lightweight quick absorbing serum. Protects against UV damage.
*Does not contain parabens or chemical colorants.
- Multi Peptide Anti-Aging Complex Offering excellent skin rejuvenating benefits and skin regeneration, this potent peptide complex helps to “remodel the skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and improve elasticity.” Peptides offer unparalleled anti-aging and skin rejuvenation benefits, harnessing the power of stimulating collagen which is responsible for maintaining the texture and elasticity of our skin.
- Apple Fruit Stem Cell Extract This fruit-derived stem cell culture provides powerful anti aging benefits, helps to lessen the appearance of wrinkles, and increase the longevity of skin cells. Derived from the Malus Domestica (apple), it can aid in cell proliferation and encourage tissue regeneration.
- Grape Fruit Stem Cell Extract High in antioxidants, this powerful age fighter helps to repair the signs of aging resulting in skin that has a more youthful appearance and reducing crepiness around the eye. Derived from the Solar Vitis (red grape), it can offer excellent protection against UV-stress and damage occurring from sun exposure.
- Alp Rose Stem Cell Extract Extracted from the Alp Rose, this nature’s “super flower” helps to recharge skin stem cells and protect cells against UV stress and improves skin’s tone, texture and firmness. It also aids in regeneration of skin cells and distressed skin.
- Unirepair T-43 This potent bioactive complex of the amino acids; Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, and Adenosine TriPhosphate helps to counteract environmental skin damage and help protect against UV radiation. Clincial studies have shown the following results: Unirepair T- 43 enhanced the DNA repair rate with respect to dipyrimidine DNA photolesions induced by solar UVB light after 6 hours from UVB irradiation. Treatment with Unirepair T-43 significantly decreased the occurrence of CPDs in the UV-irradiated reconstituted epidermis under the chosen conditions of this study compared to untreated but irradiated cells (Figure 2 and 3). Application of 3% Unirepair T-43 led to faster DNA repair than 1% Unirepair T–43 proving the specific effect and dose dependence of the product.
- Matrixyl® 3000 Contains matrikines, which are messengers of cutaneous reconstruction and repair. They activate the neo-synthesis extracellular matrix macromecules thereby providing Matrixyl® 3000 with a visible anti-wrinkle efficacy. Studies show a 45% wrinkle reduction over a 2 month period of time and a 20% positive effect on skin tone and elasticity. The interaction of matrikines with specific receptors helps activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. There was also a noticeable improvement in wrinkle density, wrinkle depth, volume and roughness.
- Symglucan® Derived from Beta-Glucan this skin conditioner can effectively protect against UV-damage, improve extrinsic signs of aging. It can also stimulate fibroblast growth and collagen synthesis and increase moisturizing properties of the skin. In vitro testing has shown Symglucan® to offer a 15% increase in UV protection and a significant increase in fiboblast production resulting in increased collagen synthesis. Studies have also shown that Symglucan® can offer 13% skin penetration. Despite a fairly large molecular size, SymGlucan® penetrated the skin significantly into the stratum corneum and epidermis. Additionally, SymGlucan® offers an exciting new application in a non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles.
- Sedaplant Richter A complex combination of herbal anti-irritant extracts, Sedaplant Richter is derived from fennel, hops, chamomile, balm mint, mistletoe, and yarrow. This combination is blended with allantoin, an excellent hydrator which calms and soothes sensitive skin. Allantoin is also recommended for the soothing of irritated skin and for promoting and maintaining the balance of healthy skin. Sedaplant Richter also aids in strengthening, stimulating, and smoothing dry skin. Within the herbal blend, yarrow extract acts as a natural astringent and antibacterial; balm mint and chamomile help to calm irritated skin; mistletoe aids in wound healing; hops helps to tighten and soothe mature skin and fennel strengthens, stimulates and smoothes dry skin. Together these blended ingredients offer a soothing and calming herbal composition to aid in the correction of sensitive and irritated skin.